Panzica Development Group
In-house licensed real estate and property management professionals are qualified and ready to assist with site acquisition, financing and real estate development for your project. Panzica’s decades of experience in property development and management for Fortune 100 corporations, public agencies and local businesses alike has given us a true owner’s perspective, benefiting you by our six decades of professional practice and experience in all aspects of design, construction and real estate, affording a better understanding and consideration of long-term cost/benefit aspects to your project.
We offer individual or bundled services to provide an end-to-end building experience for the building owner, including.
Property or Leasehold Acquisition
Lender Packages and Financing Assistance
Build-to-Suit Leaseback (with purchase option)
Before buying or leasing property, consider engaging Panzica’s licensed real estate professionals as your Buyer Broker representative. Our advocacy may cost you nothing extra while preventing potentially expensive mistakes.
For qualified clients, build-to-suit leaseback by Panzica can get you into a new, more efficient facility while preserving precious capital for enterprise growth.
Featured Project Video
Select Development Projects
- The Crescent at Blackthorn Building Three – South Bend, Indiana [GramTel]
- The Crescent at Blackthorn Building One – South Bend, Indiana [Citigroup]
- Michiana West Office Building – South Bend, Indiana [NITA]
- Rodibaugh U.S. Bankruptcy Courthouse – South Bend, Indiana [GSA]
- Edgewater Place Office Building – South Bend, Indiana [IRS]
- River Glen South Building – South Bend, Indiana [Michiana Anesthesia]
- Tech Centre Flex Building – South Bend, Indiana [Pfizer Animal Health]
- Burger King Restaurant – Gary, Indiana [Lukas Enterprises]